Cell Microsystems is an early growth stage company offering empowering tools to disrupt the gene editing and single cell biology research markets.
The CellRaft™ Technology from Cell Microsystems addresses three widespread challenges in these fields:
- Image-based active selection of viable single cells or clonal colonies
- Compatible with small sample sizes (<100 cells) and high rates of recovery
- Laborious workflows reduced from 3 months down to 5 days
Coupling Cell Microsystems’ CytoSort™ arrays with the CellRaft AIR system users can gently sort cells into microwells, image them in real-time, ‘track and trace’ through colony growth, and verify isolation into a collection plate.
The CellRaft™ technology is ideal for many challenging product applications:
- Gene editing for fragile cells (iPSCs, hESCs, primary cells)
- Cell line engineering
- Monoclonal antibody production
- On-array functional assays and co-culture
- Organoid culture and isolation
- Single cell and single nuclei isolation for sequencing
- Rare cell isolation
To learn more about Cell Microsystems and our innovative CellRaft™ technology, connect with us today!