Cell Microsystems is an early growth stage company that develops, manufactures, and markets scalable solutions making single cell separation technology available for every lab. An essential component of building enterprise value for the Company is the recruitment of highly motivated professionals who are willing to work in an entrepreneurial, small-company, team environment.
Are you a self-starter and independent worker capable of working towards common goals in a team? We welcome your qualified application for one of our open positions.
The Research Associate position is a dynamic role that allows you to use your scientific and technical skills in the lab to develop novel product applications using Cell Microsystems’ proprietary technology and consumables. This position is ideal for a scientifically curious and flexible individual looking to develop assays in a wide range of subject areas.
- Lab-based position focused on generating use-case data, application notes, and protocols for a variety of cell-based assay workflows (stem cells, gene-editing, 3D culture etc.)
- Work independently and as part of a cross functional team and support product applications in the field and as in-house R&D
- Communicate with users to enhance their experience, troubleshoot technical issues, and work towards protocol optimization
- Experience with cell culture and cell-based assay development (stem cell, hybridoma, or T-cell experience is ideal)
- Hands on experience with molecular techniques including DNA, RNA, and protein isolation, cellular biology methods (CRISPR gene editing, transfections, immunofluorescence), and analytical testing (i.e. ELISA, Western blot, qPCR)
- Experience with fluorescence-based microscopy and image analysis
- Familiarity with biological material and safety protocols
- Experience with lab management is a plus
- Ability to work independently and on an interdisciplinary team
- Exemplary organization, protocol writing, and data analysis skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Must be able to work in US
- B.S. with +2 years research experience in cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field
- M.S. with + 1 years research experience in cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field
We offer a competitive compensation package along with equity, benefits and opportunities for advancement. Please submit a resume with a cover letter and salary history to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
Cell Microsystems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
More about Cell Microsystems
Cell Microsystems was founded by Dr. Nancy Allbritton, Dr. Chris Sims, and Dr. Yuli Wang in 2010. Learn about our founders the history of the company.
Ready to be a part of our team? Get to know our employees.