We’ve updated our software!
Cell Microsystems is committed to a continuous cycle of improvements for its products, and software is no exception. Here we announce updates and new features included in Version 2342 – 2345.
We recommend all our users take advantage of the new features and benefits. For further information or questions please contact support.
Calibration Array Compatibility
The Calibration Array is a new array that was designed to help ease the customer burden of recalibrating the CellRaft AIR System’s needle poke location. The Calibration Array looks like a standard 200x200um Quad Reservoir array, except that the array itself does not contain any polystyrene CellRafts. This allows for the user to easily locate the needle poke mark and adjust as needed to center the needle in the CellRaft location.
- Fixed loss of communication with AIR Software when four or more collection plates have been created in a single project
- Resolved database loading bugs that prevented the occasional loading of a project
- Added additional support for needle and wand calibration routines
- Updated nomenclature of software version to allow for easier visual of version numbering for AIR and Off The AIR programs
- Additional adaptability added to change door locks and shutter configurations for physical wiring modifications
- Groundwork for concentric needle and organoid related algorithms have been added to the AIR Software code
- Not currently available for commercial use…yet!