We’ve updated our software!
Cell Microsystems is committed to a continuous cycle of improvements for its products, and software is no exception. Here we announce updates and new features included in Version 220.127.116.11.
We recommend all our users take advantage of the new features and benefits. For further information or questions please contact support.
HexaQuad Array Compatibility
The HexaQuad Array is a newly designed array with 24 individual reservoirs, allowing simultaneous execution of up to 24 unique experiments. It is available in both 100um and 200um formats. The software update allows the user to set custom parameters for imaging, cytometric analysis, and isolation for each reservoir within the HexaQuad Array.
During an “adaptive” Full Array Scan, the software acquires a z-stack at each field of view, uses brightfield contrast to determine the best focus individually for each CellRaft, and reconstructs the field from those best images, enhancing clarity overall.
Redesigned Array ID Creation and Loading
The character limit for array IDs has been increased from eight to twelve characters. A new “View List” option also allows the user to browse and select from a list of IDs present on the AIR System computer and any connected external hard drives.
Improved navigation. Polished visuals. Squashed bugs. Enhanced algorithms. Easier support.
- Added brightfield contrast metric to Marker Gating screen within Cytometric Image Analysis Mode
- Improved brightfield-based confluency algorithms for more accurate quantification of colony growth in Cytometric Image Analysis Mode
- Improved calculation of fluorescence channel RFUs in Cytometric Image Analysis Mode
- Improved navigation between reservoirs within quad-reservoir and HexaQuad arrays by more reliably locating the top-left corner of each reservoir
- Fixed navigation issues related to system magnification or a preponderance of CellRaft isolations within a given region of the array
- Improved CellRaft segmentation algorithms to capture more rafts with compromised images
- Added system configuration options to tailor and improve CellRaft isolation from different array formats and for each AIR System
- Added individual images of isolated CellRafts to data record and reports
- Added safeguards to pause CellRaft isolation if the system loses focus
- Created data record backups for restoration in event of database corruption
- Automatically generate CaptainsLog ZIP files on AIR System computer desktop for easy access and submission of software AIRLog files to the Cell Microsystems support team
- Expanded information captured in AIRLogs to streamline troubleshooting and diagnoses during support requests
- Improved hardware initialization to more reliably establish communication with instrument components
- Limited display of CellRafts in Cytometric Mode to 1000 to improve system performance