Download “Off The Air” Software and Example Datasets
Cell Microsystems offers the opportunity to see our “Off The Air” software in action on your own desktop.
To see example data and test drive the software, you can download the software demo to your computer and view two example data sets.
- Our sales team is happy to walk you through this process, and is available to answer questions during your demo as well. Please contact us at sales@cellmicrosystems to set up a meeting.
- Or, if you prefer to do-it-yourself, download the software demo, along with our User Manual, which provides detailed operation instructions.
When you are ready, please register and you will be linked to a page to download the Off The Air Suite .zip folder. This folder contains a fully functional version of “Off The Air” software offering a simulation for users to evaluate images and find cells or colonies of interest. The folder also contains the “AirDataSetManager” that facilitates the download of example data from the Cell Microsystems database.
*Compatible with Windows only
Two example data sets are currently available, including:
- “Demo1” – demonstrates single cell detection and isolation with three channel fluorescence
- Mouse 3T3 cells were stained in suspension with MitoTracker Red FM (500 nM, 30 minutes) then seeded and given ~ 2 hours to recover before formaldehyde fixation. They were then sequentially stained with Alexa Fluor 488 Phalloidin (5 units/mL, 30 minutes) and Hoechst 33342 (2 ug/mL, 30 minutes)
- File size <0.3 GB
- “TimeDemo” – demonstrates time-course study over multiple days to visualize colony growth
- HEK293 cells stably expressing GFP and RFP, no dyes used.
- File size <2.0 GB
Please see detailed operation instructions in the User Manuals here
To download the software, you must first register.