User Manual for CytoSort Array
The CytoSort™ Array is for use with the CellRaft AIR™ System and the CellRaft™ System for Inverted Microscopes. The User Manual describes the features and methods of use for single cell screening, isolation and retrieval using CellRaft™ Technology.
User Manual for CellRaft AIR System
Newly Updated – June 2019
The User Manual describes the features and methods for using the CellRaft AIR™ System to image, isolate, and retrieve single cells. The manual includes detailed descriptions of the hardware and software components of the instrument, including User Navigation and Selection Mode, Cytometric Image Analysis Mode, and the Off-the-AIR desktop client software to analyze data and images on your own computer.
With this update we are pleased to announce the release of a new software version, containing new features designed to enable more workflows and streamline formerly manual processes. The main highlights are:
- Ability to identify and sort cells by brightfield only (no fluorescence required)
- Ability to identify and sort cells by total fluorescence or brightfield signal (not just single cell sorting)
- Ability to sort cells based on changes in fluorescence and brightfield signals over time
- Ability to score, rank, and filter cells via new CellRaft Organizer
- New Wand Access button on home screen to allow removal of wand after CellRaft isolation
- Adds compatibility with skirted and unskirted 96-well PCR collection plates
These new features enable faster, more automated sorting for single cell and multi-cell CellRafts. Applications in CRISPR gene editing, cell line development, single cell genomics, and more sophisticated functional genomics are all improved with this release.