Unparalleled Single Cell Workflows
Generate more monoclonal colonies from single cells, faster with less effort
Empowering the Generation and Automated Isolation of
Monoclonal Colonies from Single Cells
If your team is having challenges in generating enough viable monoclonal colonies from single cells and if limiting dilution, flow sorting, or fluidics instruments are consuming time, capital, and lab resources without yielding enough clones or organoids, then CellRaft® Technology may be the solution for you.
Over the past 10 years, we have assembled a team of biologists, engineers, and software developers to solve the problem of inefficient single cell cloning and low yields of monoclonal colonies. We have taken the approach of developing a method where single cell isolation and cloning achieve the highest level of success compared to anything on the market. We have tested more than 100 cell lines with CellRaft Technology to demonstrate the high outgrowth efficiencies using our platform.
With the unique CellRaft Technology you can:
- Grow single cells without physically isolating cells, thus no perturbation to ensure the viability of single cells as they develop into clones.
- Obtain 10 to 50X more viable monoclonal colonies with a high proliferative index (vitality).
- Image, track, analyze, and automate isolation of colonies from single cells on one instrument (three-color and brightfield) with no minimum sample size requirement.
- Identify the cells you want the instrument to automatically isolate based on various precise user-based attributes as a function of gene expression-morphology and time using the CellRaft Cytometry™ software.
- Grow colonies from primary, adherent, or suspension cells, including iPSCs and immune cells
- Grow iPSCs into 3D cell systems, including organoids.
- Maintain a complete record of all clones to accelerate regulatory submissions.
What Customers Are Saying?
Together with the CellRaft AIR System, CellRaft Arrays gently sort cells, resulting in cells that are highly viable with unperturbed phenotypes.
Check out the latest trends, tips, and tricks with blog posts from a variety of experts in the field.
Get detailed tips and protocols for CellRaft Technology usage in various applications to achieve the best research results.
Publications for demonstrations of the various uses for products based on the CellRaft Technology.