Unparalleled Single Cell Workflows
Generate more monoclonal colonies from single cells, faster with less effort
Empowering the Generation and Automated Isolation of
Monoclonal Colonies from Single Cells
The CellRaft AIR® System uses proprietary CellRaft Technology and CellRaft® Arrays (formerly CytoSort® Arrays) to keep cells viable using a contiguous media environment leading to an increase in the number of colonies from single cells that can be isolated. With the instrument you can:
- image, track, analyze, and automate isolation of colonies from single cells on one instrument (three-color and brightfield) with no minimum sample size requirement
- grow single cells without physically isolating cells thus no perturbation to ensure viability and vitality of single cells as they develop into clones
- obtain 10 to 50X more viable monoclonal colonies with a high proliferative index (vitality)
- identify the cells you want the instrument to automatically isolate based on various precise user-based attributes as a function of gene expression-morphology and time using the CellRaft Cytometry™ software
- grow colonies from primary, adherent, or suspension cells, including iPSCs and immune cells
- grow iPSCs into 3D cell systems, including organoids
- maintain a complete record of all clones to accelerate regulatory submissions
Together with the CellRaft AIR System, CellRaft Arrays gently sort cells, resulting in cells that are highly viable with unperturbed phenotypes.
Check out the latest trends, tips, and tricks with blog posts from a variety of experts in the field.
Get detailed tips and protocols for CellRaft Technology usage in various applications to achieve the best research results.